SHELBURNE Registration Page (hockeycanada.ca)
REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND LINK TO REGISTER FOR 2023-2024 SEASON
- New Registration Platform - The league has elected to implement a new registration format for this season which will require families to create a new login. Instructions and links to tutorials are provided below;
- Players New to Hockey - Please contact Julie at [email protected] for further details on how to register for the first time
- Hockey Format - In accordance with the current Public Emergency Status, SMHA will be able to provide for 5 on 5 hockey.
- Gate Fees - There will be NO GATE fees this year. Which means no additional costs for spectators visiting the CDRC or other hockey centers in our loop.
- Try-Outs - Rep and AE hockey will be made available where possible & appropriate. Tryout information will be released at a later date
- EARLY BIRD DEADLINE--AUGUST 8 (additional ice times to be scheduled for early bird participants)
- Families with 3 or more registrants - For families with 3 or more kids registered in SMHA, please contact Kevin Hill at [email protected]
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REGISTERING YOUR PLAYER FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW!!
2023-2024 registration link
MUST be applied if you do NOT live in Shelburne, Melanchthon, Mono or Amaranth $36
2023-2024 Fundraising Fee can now be added at time of registration $100
Credit Card Processing Fee
Must be added to any registration being paid for with credit card $14
Please use the following email for all etransfer transactions [email protected]
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our executive.
We are looking forward to a great 2023-2024 season and seeing everyone at the arena!