Sep 20, 2021 | Andrea Carson-Pedri | 591 views
OMHA Media Release
The OMHA held a Board of Directors meeting this weekend to discuss the current
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. After much discussion and consideration the OMHA's Board of Directors have reaffirmed their commitment to provide the safest environment possible for our participants, to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and to mitigate further restrictions and disruption to programming. OMHA has decided to stay with their existing policy.
Affected Persons This policy applies to the following Affected Persons, which includes the following persons:
• Players born in 2009 or earlier
• Team Officials (Coaches, Trainers and Managers, etc.)
• Game Officials (referees, linespersons, timekeepers, etc.)
• Association Officials (minor hockey association directors, officers, executive and staff)
• OMHA Officials (directors, officers, executive and staff, including hockey development personnel)
• Instructors (third parties engaged by Associations or Teams to provide specialized instruction (e.g., power skating, goaltending coaching)
Vaccination Requirement & Records All Affected Persons are required to be Fully Vaccinated (i.e., including the 14-day period after receiving their completed dose) by October 31, 2021 or earlier. All Affected Persons must present to their Association designate, as applicable, evidence satisfactory to the OMHA demonstrating that they have received the completed series of an Accepted COVID-19 Vaccine.
Fully copy of vaccination policy can be found below!
OMHA VACCINATION POLICY
If you require proof of vaccination click link below to retrieve vaccination status.
(photo health card required)