Oct 15, 2020 | Andrea Carson-Pedri | 830 views
START UP INFORMATION
Hello Hockey Families!
We are hopeful to have our insurance by Saturday so we can get the season started for our U7-U15 players with U18 beginning next week. We will be posting the tentative schedule very soon and ask that all families
please check the website prior to leaving for the arena Saturday morning to ensure all programming is still running for the day.Just a few reminders regarding the arena protocols.
A reminder to anyone that has not sent their e-transfer to do so asap. The deadline for all fees is October 31, 2020, any player that has outstanding fees beyond this date will be suspended from play until all fees are paid in full.
- please don't arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your child's ice time
- no access to dressing rooms
- arrived dressed in as much gear as possible
- designate area for players to put on skates and leave bags
- upon arrival temperatures will be taken and you will be asked to sign the policies and protocol document as well as the covid waiver
Players U11 and above have been divided into practice squads and after the first 4 sessions of development they will be assigned to a team for games. Please note players will continue to practice with their designate practice squad for the remainder of the season and play games with the designate team assigned. All players in U11 and above should have received an email which indicated what practice squad he or she was assigned to. If you have not received an email please contact Becky Cunnington [email protected]
We are looking forward to seeing everyone back at the arena and appreciate your patience and support!